Water Hydrant Service
Artesian partners with public water
and wastewater utilities by
providing operational and management services. This allows our
to focus resources on other management responsibilities such as
and community development. Artesian's goal is to enhance your
and increase revenue by reducing operational expenses
while insuring enviromental compliance and exceptional service.
community need a public-private partnership with Artesian Utilities
- Are your rates higher than those in neighboring
- Is your community considering rate increases?
- Do you want to control the future costs of
providing water and wastewater services?
- Have you recently been cited for non-compliance
with any environmental regulations?
- Do you foresee having problems meeting new
- Have water customers complained about taste,
odor, or appearance?
- Do you have high employee turnover?
- Is your safety performance lower than the industry
- Is your treatment plant or collection and distribution
system in need of capital improvements?
- Does your utility receive subsidies from general
- Could limited system capacity stall growth?
- Is your billing collection rate worse than
the industry average?
- Could updated automation and control systems
improve your operations?
- Are you unable to get budget authorization
for needed operational improvements?
- Are you concerned that your staff may not be
able to make the necessary improvements to your system?
If you answered yes to just one question, your community
needs the benefits of a public-private partnership. Your community
needs Artesian Utilities Systems Management.
Design by Madden & Associates, Inc.
| All rights reserved.